Monday, February 14, 2005

Corporate Training


How did I do this? Posted by Hello

I was stuck in two grueling days of corporate training this weekend and I boasted the attention span of your average fruit fly. I think it was during "Tax Issues in Leveraged Buyouts" that I crafted the little beauty you see above.

I think the nadir of boredom (or the zenith?) that I reached during this particular lecture fermented latent creativity in my brain. I can't draw. I couldn't draw before, I can't draw now. But for 10 minutes, I think right at the moment that the partner du jour was explaining the intricacies of the new FASB 123 provisions, my right hand took control and drew the above picture.

I'm rather proud of it, I must say. It's the only thing I did this weekend that I am proud of.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Quite nice.
Can you bill the time?
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home