Thursday, November 09, 2006

What an agonizing, nail-biting, ultimately vindicating trip it's been!

Ok, so my blog is more or less defunct, at least until I get this child out and get more than 4hr sleep per night, but I just had to get back on here to say....

WHOOOT!!

To recap: Dems take the House, Dems almost take the Senate, Rumsfeld resigns, Bush looks a little contrite and takes "a lot of responsibility," Burns concedes, Allen concedes, DEMS TAKE THE SENATE, Bolton on his way to irrelevance, Mehlman out (?)

- "Man on Dog" Santorum- loser
- "Macaca" Allen- loser
- "taxi drivers are terrorists, I heart Abramoff" Burns- loser
- "I am Queen Esther" Harris- loser (but we knew that was coming...)

-Speaker Pelosi
-Senate Majority Leader Reid
-no far-right Fed Court appointments
- investigations and oversight
- accountability!

Could this be the BEST ELECTION EVER?????

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Intellectual Insurgent said...

Absolutely amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home