Sunday, June 11, 2006

My poor, neglected little blog

Ah well. I've been spending a lot of my free (and not-so-free) time over here: http://www.stalintheshark.blogspot.com- very cool blog with very interesting commenters. Arguing such timely issues as gay marriage and abortion with conservatives and libertarians has forced me to dredge up my Constitutional Law learnin' from the recesses of my brain and- oooh, it feels mighty good. I miss ConLaw. I miss debate. You'd think, in a glistening, top-notch lawfirm such as my Lillyfirm, heady legal discussion would be de rigeur, but nothin' doin'. "Where should we have happy hour this week" is about as cerebral a topic as anyone at my workplace approaches. So when I get the opportunity to debate equal protection, substantive due process, privacy- I get a little turned on. And my little blog gets neglected in consequence. So it goes...
I am also pregnant and morning sick- so when I'm not elaborating on the incorporation of the Bill of Rights, I am curled in the fetal position (no pun intended) in Lillyfirm's "nap room." Ah well.

5 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Why, thank you. I'm quite flattered that you drop by.

:-), StS

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Intellectual Insurgent said...

Funny how the Lillyfirms start to dumb you down.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Mike Ballard said...

happy bigness!

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned a lesson not to say "congratulations" so accept my happiness for you and yours.

Phil

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Noisette said...

Ah- thanks Phil- just noticed your comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home