Friday, August 26, 2005

If only I'd taken copyright in law school...

Thought I'd swell the ranks of those who are clamoring for Stephanie's head and defending the Two Sisters. Stephanie's overwrought style coupled with her obvious lack of humor or grasp of irony is enough to make even the most stalwart of us cringe.

I'm thinking in my lawyerly way that maybe it's Stephanie's publisher who made the complaint. After all, when you've made your fortune publishing such literary giants as Jenna Jameson and Trent Lott, you have your reputation to think about.

I left a comment on Stephanie's blog asking her to shed light on what is obviously a big misunderstanding and a stain on her innocence, but of course she blocked it. Why am I not surprised?

9 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Lizzie said...

That's pathetic that she's not even willing to defend herself and respond to your comment.

She really has the same publicist as Jenna Jameson and Trent Lott? My opinion of her gets lower by the minute.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Noisette said...

Yup. Judith Regan. Check it out:
http://www.harpercollins.com/imprints.asp?imprint=ReganBooks

Note also the presence of Amber Frey, Sean Hannity and the "Gotti Diet."

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger piu piu said...

i tried to leave a similar comment. i suggest we all keep trying and pissing her off in the process.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Heather B. said...

well needless to say now I feel like an idiot...damn

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Heehee, are we being a s*** disturber?
I hope so.
Lol, good for you. Anyone that blocks honest comments has issues.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger The Daily Rant said...

Noisette...

LOVE you. I can't believe all the crap the Greek Cow is stirring up. Can we say "insecure"? And it's apparent that Judith Regan will back anyone that can write a piece of crap trash novel. I can't wait to see the actual literary reviews.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger NanetteFabray said...

Anyone see Law and Order: Criminal Intent last night? It was an episode loosely based on the Bernie Kerrick/Judith Regan scandal. They even had the balls to put in the script that the real Judith Regan is actually good friends with the character based on Judith Regan.

I;m alsways tempted to moderate my comments. But then I realize that I put myself out there to be judged and part of that is taking the good with the bad. It sucks and it's rough but if you don't do it you lose all of yoru reader's respect.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Lizzie said...

I saw that episode. How apropos.

I'm with you on the comments. If you're going to take them, take them all. Otherwise, tell it like it is and just call it the ass-kissing section.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Christopher London said...

why did she block your post? because she is simply "busted"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home