Tuesday, July 26, 2005

can i blog from my blackberry?

I think I can! And yes, I have a blackberry, it's kind of a lawfirm fixture. Anyway, sitting alone in an Indian restaurant, zoning out, don't feel bad for me, I actually don't mind eating alone. My second kingfisher and I can't keep a coherent thought in my head. Sitting next to an incredibly heavy woman complaining to her thin male dinner partner about how many bills she has to pay and how much she hates her job. Could this be date conversation? Let's hope m
Not. Across the way, two women studying frantically for tomorrow's multiple choice portion of the bar. I'm not studying at all. Foolish? Perhaps. Really just want to go to sleep. Wish I were home. Sorry about the boring post.

4 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

well, at least you're blogging again!
Welcome back to the 'not-real world'
:)

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Plantation said...

N,

I'm confused about what you wrote on my blog. Care to explain it to me?

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Noisette said...

Sure, Plantation. Your friend Kabe doesn't like me. I was just responding to his rather acerbic comments.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Plantation said...

Oh, I see. Where did you make that comment on SK's blog? Am now looking for your referenced post. BTW, K is a she.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home